You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Piplup - Sinnoh I_vote_lcapPiplup - Sinnoh I_voting_barPiplup - Sinnoh I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Piplup - Sinnoh I_vote_lcapPiplup - Sinnoh I_voting_barPiplup - Sinnoh I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Piplup - Sinnoh EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Piplup - Sinnoh EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Piplup - Sinnoh EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Piplup - Sinnoh EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Piplup - Sinnoh EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Piplup - Sinnoh EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Piplup - Sinnoh EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Piplup - Sinnoh EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Piplup - Sinnoh EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Piplup - Sinnoh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Piplup - Sinnoh Empty
PostSubject: Piplup - Sinnoh   Piplup - Sinnoh EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:15 am

Piplup - Sinnoh 110px-393Piplup

Piplup is a Water-type Pokémon.
It evolves into Prinplup starting at level 16, who evolves into Empoleon starting at level 36.

Piplup bears semblance to a penguin chick. It has yellow feet and a light-blue body. There are two white spots on its chest that seem to resemble buttons on a suit. It also appears to have a blue cape. It has a circular, blue head with white circles around its eyes and a small, yellow beak. The light blue mark between its eyes above the beak resembles a small crown.
Piplup mainly know how to use Water attacks such as Bubble, but they can also learn pecking moves.
Piplup have a large sense of self-pride. Because of this, a Piplup has a hard time accepting food from humans, and don't like it when someone tries to help them. Piplup is a poor walker, and often falls down. Its pride, however, makes it puff up its chest without a care. It is a skilled swimmer, diving for over ten minutes to hunt. In the anime, it can sometimes fly short distances, despite penguins not being able to fly.
Piplup live along the sea shore in colder climates. However, Piplup are quite rare and they're usually given out by Professor Rowan to new Pokémon Trainers in the Sinnoh region.
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com

Piplup - Sinnoh
Page 1 of 1