You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Baroque Shepard I_vote_lcapBaroque Shepard I_voting_barBaroque Shepard I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Baroque Shepard I_vote_lcapBaroque Shepard I_voting_barBaroque Shepard I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Baroque Shepard EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Baroque Shepard EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Baroque Shepard EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Baroque Shepard EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Baroque Shepard EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Baroque Shepard EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Baroque Shepard EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Baroque Shepard EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Baroque Shepard EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Baroque Shepard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingDigdigdug

KingDigdigdug

Pokédollars : 1005

Baroque Shepard Empty
PostSubject: Baroque Shepard   Baroque Shepard EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:06 am

Basic Character Information

Name: Baroque Shepard
Sex: Male
Personality: Baroque is usually calm, but is known to bust out into song when under pressure. He's pretty outgiong, and can make friends very easily.
Alignment: Neutral
Money: Baroque Shepard Poke-dollar1,500
Comedy: Can turn any situation into comedic gold with the use of random song lyrics mashed together.
Trainer Class: DJ (Disc Jockey) [Not really a trainer class, but nothing there fits him.]
Appearance: Yellow motorcycle helmet, large headphones, dark brown coat with fur collar, blu-green gloves, brown-yellow pants, white shoes
Traits: Energetic, Outgoing, Fun-loving, Musical
Home: Lavaridge Town, Hoenn
Goal: Become the ultimate DJ, catch all Pokemon that can create unique sounds, create a Pokemon band
History: Baroque grew up in Lavaride Town in the Hoenn region, listening to his father on the radio. When he was finally allowed t start his Pokemon journey, he instead decided to go on the airwaves with his father as the DJ for the station. He spent 10 years as the station's only DJ, never missing a single day of work even if he was sick. At the age of 23, he finally decided that he would leave his hometown and start his journey, and he made the unusual choice of a Numel as his starter Pokemon. Now, he sets off on his adventure to become the first DJ to have an entire radio station made by Pokemon, for Pokemon.

Your Pokemons Information
Name: Ruptor
Species: Numel
Level: 5
Ability:
Moves:
Type: Fire
Obtained From: Father at age 23
Personality: Jolly
Stats:
*HP- 22
*Attack- 12
*Defense- 10
*Special Attack- 11
*Special Deffense- 11
*Speed- 11
Item/s: None

Pokétch: An advanced wrist device designed for trainers. This standard version is able to hold ten Apps at a time, call up to five registered contacts, tune into the regional radio broadcast, and runs off of a battery which is charged by walking.
Color: Navy Blue
Phone List:
Applications:

Inventory
Baroque Shepard Pokedex PokéDex An invaluable tool for Pokemon Trainers. It contains information on every discovered Pokémon and some on Pokémon of legend. By simply pointing the device at a Pokémon, it gives background information on its habitat, activities in the wild, attacks, and method of evolution; at other times it gives other bits of information on the Pokémon's history or anatomy.
Baroque Shepard Pokeball Poké Ball x5
Back to top Go down
http://blackstorm.createmybb3.com
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Baroque Shepard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baroque Shepard   Baroque Shepard EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:07 am

What town are you starting in?
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com
KingDigdigdug

KingDigdigdug

Baroque Shepard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baroque Shepard   Baroque Shepard EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:02 am

Can I only start in the towns with a Pokemon lab, or any town? If only towns with labs, then Littleroot Town. Otherwise, Fallarbor Town.
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Baroque Shepard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baroque Shepard   Baroque Shepard EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:04 am

You'll be the only one in Hoenn lolz :3
No, it doesn't have to be in the pokemon lab towns. But, you'll have to start your journey from Little Root Town so you cna do the gym battles in order.
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com
KingDigdigdug

KingDigdigdug

Baroque Shepard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baroque Shepard   Baroque Shepard EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:11 am

That's fine. I'll start in Littleroot Town, and I have a picture of my person drawn, just have to scan it up. I'll start playing in a little bit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baroque Shepard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baroque Shepard   Baroque Shepard Empty

Back to top Go down

Baroque Shepard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Generalities :: Approved Characters :: Application Graveyard-
Jump to: