You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Viridian Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapViridian Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barViridian Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Viridian Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapViridian Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barViridian Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Viridian Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Viridian Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Viridian Forest - Page 2 HGSS_Viridian_Forest-Morning

Viridian Forest (Japanese: トキワのもり Tokiwa Forest) is a forest which lies between Viridian City and Pewter City in the middle of Route 2 with both the north and south entrances of Viridian Forest open to the route. The deep and sprawling forest is said to be a natural maze as many people get lost inside. The trees in the forest are so thick that little light gets in, and because of this the forest is full of Bug- and Flying-type Pokémon that attract Bug Catchers and other Trainers.

Viridian Forest - Page 2 Kanto_Viridian_Forest_map

Viridian Forest is a deep and sprawling woodland expanding across Route 2 reaching to Pewter City in the north and to Viridian City in the south, giving the forest its name. The trees in this area have grown so dense that light has trouble getting through, and because of this the forest seems dark and gloomy. The path across to each terminus winds its way around the dense layers of trees, creating a giant labyrinth many liken to a natural maze, as many people get lost inside. The entrance to the forest seems to be light and airy: the trees are not as thick and sunlight is able to get in fine. The trees stand tall and the grass appears to be long and unmaintained, while trees in the distance appear to be shadowed.
Because of its dark and shady environment, Viridian Forest hosts a large array of different bug-type Pokémon. They are not particularly powerful, but they will cause status ailments such as paralysis and poison. It is advised from sign posts and even from other Trainers that Trainers should buy status ailment healing items such as Antidote and Parlyz Heal before entering the forest. Pokémon such as Caterpie, Weedle, Metapod, and Kakuna inhabit trees and tall grass, allowing themselves to stay hidden from predators. Viridian Forest is also one of the locations where Trainers can seek wild Pikachu as well as under-leveled Pidgeotto, making the forest a very exclusive place to find Pokémon. Bug Catchers, that own common bug Pokémon such as Caterpie and Weedle, come here in groups from Viridian and Pewter to battle and train.

Items here:
Poké Ball
Antidote
Potion ×2
Antidote
Potion
Poké Ball
Potion ×3
Antidote ×2
Full Restore
Dire Hit
TinyMushroom
Blue Flute
Big Mushroom
TM77 (Psych Up
TinyMushroom
Leaf Stone
Big Mushroom
TinyMushroom
Max Ether
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com

AuthorMessage
NPC

Pokédollars : 65

PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:05 am

Viridian Forest - Page 2 Spr_5b_010
Caterpie
Lvl 4
HPAtkDefSpec AtkSpec DefSpd

More pointless words from the human trainer, and the pokemon attacking Caterpie moved again. Caterpie followed the Pikachu as it shot up the tree, leaping backwards off of one of its higher branches. It released another stream of electricity down on Caterpie, this time hitting its mark. The Caterpie felt a sudden shock of energy flowing through it, and an overwhelming heat. Then, as suddenly as it was there, it was gone. Now completely angry, a little hurt, and not at all hindered just yet, the Caterpie leaped forward, shooting into the air to tackle to Pikachu head on while it still floated to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Senetue Hirona

Senetue Hirona

Pokédollars : 1555

PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:17 am

Senetue was quivering at this point, watching the Caterpie attempt to tackle his Pikachu in the air as it had done when it shot string shot earlier and caused Pikachu to be bothered for a bit but this time around Senetue was going to give Pikachu a command. "Umm... Umm... Ziggy try to dodge!" He said, Ziggy got the command and shifted slightly so his stomach was facing the direction where Caterpie's head was going before he brought his legs in and they pretty much met with the Caterpie's head. His legs pinned against his body before he threw himself, flying in the opposite direction that Caterpie was heading before landing on his feet. "We have to end this. Thundershock!" Senetue said, Ziggy nodded his head as he released another bolt of electricity towards Caterpie, trying to hit the pokemon while it was in the air as it had done to him.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Pokédollars : 65

PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:39 am

Viridian Forest - Page 2 Spr_5b_010
Caterpie
Lvl 4
HPAtkDefSpec AtkSpec DefSpd
The Caterpie felt air when it should have felt solid Pikachu. It flew onward in the air as the Pikachu redirected itself. When it had landed, the Pikachu sent a bolt of yellow light up toward the Caterpie, still struggling mid-air. The Caterpie glimpsed the light and moved instinctively, a line of silvery string firing from its mouth and attaching to a tree branch. Using this the Caterpie swung itself out of the way, winding back around and landing on the trunk of the tree softly.
Back to top Go down
Senetue Hirona

Senetue Hirona

Pokédollars : 1555

PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:21 am

"Dang Caterpie needs to stand still..." Senetue said, bringing his hand up to his chin he tried to think of what to do next while his hand stemmed to his pocket and reached into it before he pulled out a small spherical object which he looked down at. He looked back to the Caterpie while his hand clicked the button at the middle of the orb which quickly swelled up and filled his palm as it became obvious now that it was a pokeball which he began to think of using while Ziggy moved around. Ziggy tried to keep the Caterpie's attention on him rather then Senetue who soon enough clenched the pokeball in his hand before he took a step forward and brought his hand back over his hand. "Pokeball!" Senetue said, throwing the pokeball savagely at the Caterpie as it flew through the air like a baseball and was looking to not only slam into the head of the Caterpie but hopefully capture it in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Viridian Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Regions of Pokemon :: Kanto Region :: Viridian City-
Jump to: