You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! I_vote_lcapEncountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! I_voting_barEncountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! I_vote_lcapEncountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! I_voting_barEncountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! Empty
PostSubject: Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears!   Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:29 pm

[I'm not going to be the first to post. I want someone to start it so he can appear non challantly]
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com
Senetue Hirona

Senetue Hirona

Pokédollars : 1555

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears!   Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:40 pm

A loud panting came from the pathway that lead from Pallet Town to Viridian City as some one with a yellow pokemon on his head came running out and came to a stop on the outskirts of the town heavily panting after running through the route between the towns. He noticed a heavy weight on him and when he checked, a rattata had a hold of the leg to his jeans which caused his eyes to go wide as he kicked which caused the purple rat pokemon to fly off of his pants leg and ended up landing back in the grass. "That was absolutely terrible." He said, panting as the yellow pokemon on top of his head slumped slightly over and released a sort of yawn as it proved to be a little lazy in this case despite being overly brave and looking even death in the eye. Pika..." It said, this caused Senetue to set his instrument on the ground and take hold of the pokemon, bringing it down and petting it's head as he held the pokemon against his chest and picked up his instrument with one head and head into Viridian City. He might as well look around in this city before he wanders off to some other location.
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears!   Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Yusaru had his hands inside his pockets. Walking beside him was his Poka, who had looked smug as it walked next to him.
"What's this?" He asked. He looked up to see a boy and his pikachu. "That looks like a strong pikachu" He thought to himself.
"Hey, you!" He shouted. "Is that pikachu yours!?"
Back to top Go down
Senetue Hirona

Senetue Hirona

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears!   Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Senetue had began to catch his breath at one point and his breathing had returned to normal after a bit of walking and experiencing pretty much throwing a pokemon back into the bushes after it had it's huge teeth locked onto his pant leg and wouldn't let go. Senetue ended up running his face against Ziggy's head who only responded by doing the same back to him before he heard some one shouting at him which caused him to blink and look around his brown eyes while his green hair shifted while he turned his head around. "Pi~" The Pikachu said, it's eyes closed as it relaxed in Senetue arm while he shifted in the direction of a boy who had a pokemon that looked like a pig next to him while he asked him if the pikachu was his. This caused Senetue to look around before pointing to himself and chuckling making sure the boy was talking to him when it appeared no one else had a Pikachu. "Why of course, I'm sure a Pikachu wouldn't let me hold it like this if it wasn't my partner." He said, chuckling as he pretty much held Pikachu like a doll who didn't seem to mind being held so long as he didn't have to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears!   Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:18 am

"That pikachu looks to weak" He said. He had anger in his eyes as he stared back at the trainer.
"I wanna have a pokemon battle with you, to check and see if that pikachu is as weak as it looks" He said, smiling evily. His pokaboo jumped around, eager for the battle.
Back to top Go down
Senetue Hirona

Senetue Hirona

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears!   Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 am

Senetue leaned over, setting the pikachu on the ground who stood on it's feet before it collapsed onto it's stomach and released what sounded like a small 'pi' while it's tail slowly moved left to right as it appeared that the pikachu was pretty lazy or was just acting like it. "B-But that would hurt our pokemon." Senetue said, bringing a fist up to his mouth and pretty much 'biting' on it as it seemed he didn't like the idea of allowing his pokemon to get hurt in a battle between his pikachu and this person's pokemon. "Pi~" Was the sound Pikachu made from the ground as it began to rub it's cheek against the ground and even roll slightly around on the ground while Senetue seemed to contemplate what to do.
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears!   Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:51 am

He looks at the boy, his eyes filled with anger.
"Pitiful" He said. "Poka, let's go, we need to go train so you can evolve"
His Tepig puffed smoke form its nose as it jumped onto Yusarus shoulder.
"Next time we meet, we're going to have a battle" He said. He then turned around and walked off into Viridian Forest to do training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears!   Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears! Empty

Back to top Go down

Encountering the first rival! Yusaru appears!
Page 1 of 1