You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Bulbasaur - Kanto I_vote_lcapBulbasaur - Kanto I_voting_barBulbasaur - Kanto I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Bulbasaur - Kanto I_vote_lcapBulbasaur - Kanto I_voting_barBulbasaur - Kanto I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Bulbasaur - Kanto EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Bulbasaur - Kanto EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Bulbasaur - Kanto EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Bulbasaur - Kanto EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Bulbasaur - Kanto EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Bulbasaur - Kanto EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Bulbasaur - Kanto EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Bulbasaur - Kanto EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Bulbasaur - Kanto EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Bulbasaur - Kanto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Bulbasaur - Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Bulbasaur - Kanto   Bulbasaur - Kanto EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:29 am

Bulbasaur - Kanto 160px-001Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur is a dual-type Grass/Poison Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
It evolves into Ivysaur starting at level 16, which evolves into Venusaur starting at level 32. Bulbasaur is a reptilian creature that somewhat resembles a toad or a young dinosaur with a spotted blue-green hide. Its eyes are a bright red, but the most notable feature of this Pokémon is the onion-like bulb on its back. This bulb has a symbiotic relationship with the Pokémon, growing from a seed planted on its back by its mother at birth. Unlike the parasitic tochukaso mushrooms growing on the back of Paras, which eventually take over its body as it evolves into Parasect, Bulbasaur's bulb shares a symbiotic relationship beneficial for both. This allows Bulbasaur to get an enhanced boost of energy from the sun during the day and the bulb to remain growing and strong at night. The bulb also contains many seeds, from which it draws nutrients.
Though they usually walk on four legs, a Bulbasaur can rise up on its hind legs. When it evolves into Ivysaur, the bulb becomes a larger flower bud, and it loses this ability. Bulbasaur have a variety of Grass-type abilities granted to it by the bulb growing on its back. Powders, scents, petals, and seeds can come from the very tip of the bulb, and vines and leaves can come from the base. By manipulating these into moves like Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Razor Leaf, Petal Dance, and Sweet Scent, Bulbasaur have quite an arsenal at their disposal.
The bulb can absorb sunlight, allowing Bulbasaur to restore health with Synthesis or fire off a powerful SolarBeam. Most Bulbasaur are domesticated Pokémon, raised by breeders to be distributed as starter Pokémon in the Kanto region. Due to this, they are regarded as mostly well-behaved Pokémon. Some consider them to be the easiest Pokémon to start with due to this, as well as the fact that they have a type advantage over the first two Gym Leaders in Kanto.
Bulbasaur tend to have a strong loyalty to their friends and Trainers. In The Mystery Menace, for example, a Bulbasaur was abandoned by its Trainer in the sewers of Trovitopolis and remained there for years, yet was still happy to see him when finally brought out from the sewer by Ash and his friends.
It is shown, in Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden, that once annually in Kanto, large groups of Bulbasaur gather in a hidden garden to become Ivysaur. It is unknown whether or not this is the case in other regions.
Bulbasaur can sometimes be found lying in the sun during the day to photosynthesize energy when food is scarce. Bulbasaur are scarce in the wild. Sometimes they can be found in secret places such as gardens, plains near large sources of fresh water, or hiding in the forest in hollow logs, but overall they are found far more often in the ownership of Trainers. It is native to Kanto.
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com

Bulbasaur - Kanto
Page 1 of 1