You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Senetue Hirona I_vote_lcapSenetue Hirona I_voting_barSenetue Hirona I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Senetue Hirona EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Senetue Hirona EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Senetue Hirona EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Senetue Hirona EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Senetue Hirona EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Senetue Hirona EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Senetue Hirona EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Senetue Hirona EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Senetue Hirona EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Senetue Hirona

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senetue Hirona

Senetue Hirona

Pokédollars : 1555

Senetue Hirona Empty
PostSubject: Senetue Hirona   Senetue Hirona EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:21 am

Basic Character Information

Name: Senetue Hirona
Sex: Male
Personality: A nice guy through and through Senetue is the least likely to ever show a bit of hostility towards anyone. There is only one acceptation to the rule of his overbearing nice personality and that is when some one threatens to hurt his pokemon or his friends. At that point, he tends to get a little bit angry and will usually shrug off the person or try to fight them.
Alignment: Neutral
Money: 1,500
Comedy: One of the most spaced out person you can ever meet, at times it will take multiple explanations to get him to realize what he should do or where he should be heading.
Trainer Class: Musician
Appearance: Senetue Hirona Akira

A perfect representation of Senetue, he will usually be seen carrying around a case containing a cello which helps fall upon the idea that he is a true musician who plays music no only for humans but also for pokemon.
Traits: A wonderful musician and an over kind person
Home: Vermillion City
Goal: To not only become one of the best trainers in the world of pokemon but also to be well known as being an amazing musician.
History: Senetue was always considered the runt of his family which had a total of six members which went along the lines of his mother, his father, his three sisters and himself. Being the only male of the children caused it to be rather awkward since he didn’t have a true boy’s childhood till he was around five due to the fact that his parents had been suspecting another female for a child. Being the youngest out of a group of four children and being the only boy meant that he was always teased and ‘experimented’ on by his older sisters. Days were usually based on him being dressed up as a girl and forced to have little tea parties with his older sisters and their various stuff animals while they talked about the day. Yet he was saved from the torment once he got around five years old and his father began to spend a little more time with him and began to teach him the art of playing an instrument. Out of all the instruments that Senetue could have chose, he picked one that was neither to large such as a bass and neither to small such as a violin or a viola. He came across what he considered to be the most perfect instrument, at least for him and he came to love it so much. His instrument of choice was a cello rather then a acoustic guitar, electric guitar, a bass guitar and multiple other choices that his father asked him if he would like to play those. Something about the cello just seemed to amazing to Senetue as it seemed to be able to play a multitude of different sounds which varied from a low pitch to a high one and was very fun to mess with. He played around with the cello for five years, learning different songs and making his own little fun songs till he had finally stumbled upon the idea of being a trainer. He was excited at the idea of having a friend in a pokemon and his father agreed with the idea along with his mother and quickly sent him to a school where he could learn different things. He learned about different types, moves and even status effects but one type of pokemon always stuck out to him.

Electric types were like a cello of instruments to him for he really liked the color yellow and the status effect that electric types could give which was paralysis which sounded very unique. He began to research various different pokemon from the age of ten to sixteen, trying to learn as much as he could while he stayed proficient in playing the cello as well. It was only until he reached the age of sixteen, had researched as much as he could and spent eleven years playing the cello that he packed up and headed to the place where he could get his first starter. He had gotten word that one of the starters was actually an electric type and the idea of getting an electric type was one of the most amazing things ever. He ended up being the first one there just so he could get it before anyone else despite the fact that there were plenty of that pokemon to go around for everyone. The pokemon he ended up choosing was a Pikachu, such a cute pokemon was the only thing he could think while the type it was satisfied the idea that this pokemon was probably going to be his most favorite. The pokemon seemed to instantly take a liking in Senetue, having investigated Senetue and settling down to the point that it ran up Senetue’s arm when he went to pet it and rested on his head. This had gotten a chuckle out of Senetue and the professor told him that the Pikachu had really seemed to taken a liking to Senetue and that it was the youngest but the bravest out of the ones he had. This caused Senetue to believe it was destiny that he had gotten this pokemon and he soon enough set out on his journey with a Pikachu on his head and a cello case in his hand.

Your Pokemons Information
Senetue Hirona Pikachu%28HGSS%29SpriteMale
Name: Ziggy
Species: Pikachu
Level: 5
Ability: Static – Enemy pokemon may become paralyzed when using a Direct Attack. Possibility of paralysis is at 30%.
Moves:
* Thundershock
* Growl
* Tail Whip
Type: Electric
Personality: Brave
Stats: HP – 20, Atk – 13, Def – 9, Spec Atk – 11, Spec Def – 10, Spd – 13

Item/s: N/A

Pokétch: An advanced wrist device designed for trainers. This standard version is able to hold ten Apps at a time, call up to five registered contacts, tune into the regional radio broadcast, and runs off of a battery which is charged by walking.
Color:
Phone List: [You may register trainers here. You can do that by meeting them out in the RP and if they agree to your request, put there name down here.
Applications: [You start out with one, only after you get your app. There will be random people in the RP who will be appointed to give you the apps]

Inventory
Senetue Hirona Pokedex PokéDex (Feel free to remove the description) An invaluable tool for Pokemon Trainers. It contains information on every discovered Pokémon and some on Pokémon of legend. By simply pointing the device at a Pokémon, it gives background information on its habitat, activities in the wild, attacks, and method of evolution; at other times it gives other bits of information on the Pokémon's history or anatomy.
Senetue Hirona Pokeball Poké Ball x5
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Senetue Hirona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senetue Hirona   Senetue Hirona EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:53 am

I approve of this.
Where will you be starting at?
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com
Senetue Hirona

Senetue Hirona

Pokédollars : 1555

Senetue Hirona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senetue Hirona   Senetue Hirona EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 am

I'm not sure, probably Pallet Town.
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Senetue Hirona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senetue Hirona   Senetue Hirona EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 am

Ah
Ok, i'm going to move this over to the Accepted section. My character is starting in New Bark Town so good luck to ya. Try to get some others to join please.
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Senetue Hirona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senetue Hirona   Senetue Hirona Empty

Back to top Go down

Senetue Hirona
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Generalities :: Approved Characters :: Application Graveyard-
Jump to: