You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
This is for me. I_vote_lcapThis is for me. I_voting_barThis is for me. I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
This is for me. I_vote_lcapThis is for me. I_voting_barThis is for me. I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
This is for me. EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
This is for me. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
This is for me. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
This is for me. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
This is for me. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
This is for me. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
This is for me. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
This is for me. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
This is for me. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

This is for me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonid

Leonid

Pokédollars : 1515

This is for me. Empty
PostSubject: This is for me.   This is for me. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:05 am

Heyyoh. This morning I decided to make an actual trainer account, as well as my Gym Leader account, so I could..y'know.. Roleplay xD

I'm Delz(I changed the account name to Felix). And I just realized I haven't introduced myself!

I'm the creator of the systems that we're running here, or at least the creator of the rough drafts for them. Please, if you have issues with how something is done, PM me on either of my accounts. I. Need. Feedback. =P

Anyway, Heyyoooooh everyone, to both the people I know and the people I don't ^-^
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Pokédollars : 1500

This is for me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for me.   This is for me. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Hey Leonid...Delz...Felix... you know what you will be Leo case closed! lol. Well I want to welcome you I guess and say thank you for helping out (a lot) on the RP ^_^
Back to top Go down
Leonid

Leonid

Pokédollars : 1515

This is for me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for me.   This is for me. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 am

Leo works ^-^
Danke for the welcome. And I'm more than happy to help~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is for me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for me.   This is for me. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is for me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Information Center :: Member Introduction-
Jump to: