You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Pokemon Template I_vote_lcapPokemon Template I_voting_barPokemon Template I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Pokemon Template I_vote_lcapPokemon Template I_voting_barPokemon Template I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Pokemon Template EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Pokemon Template EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Pokemon Template EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Pokemon Template EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Pokemon Template EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Pokemon Template EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Pokemon Template EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Pokemon Template EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Pokemon Template EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Pokemon Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Pokemon Template Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Template   Pokemon Template EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 am

Picking a Stater:

Alright, so there are three ways to pick a starter pokemon for your character you may:
Pick from the list of regular starters:
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com/starter-lab-f137/
This list offers the three starters from every game made. These pokemon won't go away when picked.. But on the downside, they're less uncommon than you'd think.

Pick from the list of unusual starters:
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com/starter-lab-f137/random-starter-list-t40.htm#45
This is a list of randomaly generated first form pokemon. There are always ten at a time, updated every week. Once one is picked it's out. You get more original pokemon here, but less of a chance of getting exactly who you want. The names are links to their Bulbapedia page for all needed information.

Have a mod pick:
This is basically when a mod will randomly generate three new first form pokemon. You can pick from those three, and only those three. If you take this option, no going back. It'd be a waste of our staff's time.

Picking the moves:

Your pokemon starts off with any starter moves listed on its Bulbapedia page. If you pick from one of the lists, you may also pick any of its egg moves as a starting move. However, if you picked the moderator option, they will also pick the starting moves for you.

The stats:

These are determined with a stat calculator. Follow this link to the calculator. Select the pokemon, level five, and the personality you want it to have. If you chose the moderator option, they pick the personality for you and do the stats for you.
After you find the stats, just type them out beneath your pokemon.

The special ability:

You may pick any special ability listed in the pokemon's Bulbapedia page. If you chose to have a moderator select for you, they will pick this too.

Give it a name:

You may name your pokemon if you so choose. No, a moderator won't do this for you if you took option three.

Pokemon Template:

Sprite Image. If you can't find one, we'll provide one.

Name: ((If you don't want a nickname, just leave it blank.))
Species: ((What pokemon is it?))
Level: 5
Ability:
Moves:
Type: ((Normal, Dragon, Flying, Fire, etc.))
Obtained From: [If you obtained from someone, put this here, or obtained from a pokemon professor]
Personality: ((These are listed in the drop-down list on the stat generator))
Stats: ((HP, Attack, Defense, etc. You can determine this with this generator:
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/stats.php

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] ((If you don't want a nickname, just leave it blank.))
[b]Species:[/b] ((What pokemon is it?))
[b]Gender:[/b] ((Male or Female. Neither for certain pokemon.))
[b]Level:[/b] 5
[b]Ability:[/b]
[b]Moves:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] ((Normal, Dragon, Flying, Fire, etc.))
[b]Obtained From:[/b] [If you obtained from someone, put this here, or obtained from a pokemon professor]
[b]Personality:[/b] ((These are listed in the drop-down list on the stat generator))
[b]Stats:[/b] ((HP, Attack, Defense, etc. You can determine this with this generator:
[url]http://www.psypokes.com/dex/stats.php[/url]
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com

Pokemon Template
Page 1 of 1