You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! I_vote_lcapGrey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! I_voting_barGrey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! I_vote_lcapGrey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! I_voting_barGrey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! Empty
PostSubject: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:52 am

Grey opened his eyes slowly. He realized he had fallen asleep on the plane. Sitting in his lap were his Tsuta and Miju.
"We're almost to Johto" He whispered softly. "We left Unova to travel Johto first"
He smiled at his two pokemon as he looked out the window. He saw the lights of Olivine Cities Light House. It shone brightly over the horizon of the ocean. As he stared, he soon began to doze off.

-An Hour Later-
Grey woke up, this time to the sound of his pokemon playing around.
'We have arrived in New Bark Town, please exit the plane in an orderly manner'
a woman said over the intercom.
Grey nodded as he pulled out the pokeballs that held his pokemon. He returned the both of them and stood up. He stuck them to his belt around his waist and turned to walk outside. He was at the front so walking outside wouldn't take him to long. He got to the steps and walked down them. Greeting him was a beautiful serene area. The wind blew softly, pidgey and starly flew over the houses.

"Finally here" He said. He stood in the center of town, staring at the sky. "It's time to start my johto journey"
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com
Dylan

Dylan

Pokédollars : 1545

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:26 am

[[Sorry for the slow reply, I mentioned to you before that I am inexperienced at this RP thing. I hope what I write turns out OK]]

Dylan had arrived to Newbark Town three days earlier. He had traveled via Magnet Train from Goldenrod City. Today was the day he visited Professor Elm to receive his first Pokemon...

Dylan was walking from Professor Elm's laboratory with his brand new Pokemon, Gligar, when he noticed the trainer standing in the center of town. Not knowing the first thing about being a Pokemon Trainer, Dylan decided he needed some advice. "He looks like he knows what he is doing." he said to his Gligar."Gli-Gli-Gligar" Gligar replied. "You're right I should go talk to him, maybe he can help me." Dylan decided to ask the trainer for some beginner's advice. He ran up to the trainer calling to him "Uh, excuse me but do you think I could please ask you some questions?"
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:26 am

Grey turned around and saw a young man with his Gligar. He heard his question and gave him a smile.

"Sure" He said, shaking at first. "Nobody has ever asked me if they could ask me questions before" He had a smile on his face. His Tsuta and Miju appeared behind him and crawled onto his shoulders. They looked at the boy closely.
"Sniv" The Tsuta said to Miju. "Osha, Osha"
They seemed to have there own conversation going on.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:50 am

Dylan caught his breath for a moment, looked at the trainer looked at his Gligar than looked back at the trainer. Hesitantly he asked "It's just..well, you seem to know a lot more about training Pokemon than I do, so I was wondering if...maybe you could give me some advice." His Gligar climbed up onto his arm and smiled at Dylan "Gli-" he exclaimed happily. Dylan smiled back and than looked back at the trainer. "It's just that...well I was hoping to start a journey soon but I don't know the first thing about battling Pokemon." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:58 am

Grey smiled.
"Well, i'm kinda new to it to" He said. "I've traveled, but never really fought against pokemon, but, we can journey together, to get to know more about training'
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:19 am

"Th-that would be great!" Dylan exclaimed. "So uh, where do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:25 am

"Well, we need to get our pokeballs and pokedex from Professor Elm" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:47 am

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot!" He said hectically. "Should've asked about that while I was there earlier"
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 am

"It's fine" He said. He reached into his pocket.
"Elm said to give you this since you forgot" He said. He tossed him a bag, within it it held 5 pokeballs and a pokedex.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 am

Dylan fumbled with the bag a little bit and finally got a grasp on it. He looked inside, pulled out one of the Pokeballs. He stared at it for a while than put it back in the bag. Next he pulled out his Pokedex he pressed a button on it and it opened up and said "Gligar; the flyscorpion Pokemon; It glides as if flying. It startles foes by clamping to their face and jabbing them with it's poison stinger" He closed it back up than put the Pokedex in his pocket. "Thanks a lot" Dylan said gratefully. "Sorry, it appears that in all of my babbling I never got your name."
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:15 am

"Grey Marian" He said. "I'm from the Unova Region"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:20 am

Nice to meet you, I'm Dylan Humphrey and I'm from Goldenrod City he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:40 am

"Well Dylan, this is the start of our journey" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 am

He nodded and smiled back. He than turns around and looks over towards the exit of the town. "Alright than, shall we get going than?"
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:05 am

"We shall go to Cherrygrove first" He said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!   Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW! Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey's Johto Journey Starts NOW!
Page 1 of 1