You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Gym Leader Brock I_vote_lcapGym Leader Brock I_voting_barGym Leader Brock I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Gym Leader Brock I_vote_lcapGym Leader Brock I_voting_barGym Leader Brock I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Gym Leader Brock EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Gym Leader Brock EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Gym Leader Brock EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Gym Leader Brock EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Gym Leader Brock EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Gym Leader Brock EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Gym Leader Brock EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Gym Leader Brock EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Gym Leader Brock EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Gym Leader Brock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Gym Leader Brock Empty
PostSubject: Gym Leader Brock   Gym Leader Brock EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:40 am

Basic Character Information

Name: Brock
Sex: Male
Personality: Brocks personality is rather, strange. He is very knowledgable due to his status as a gym leader. He is mostly seen as a very kind person. He takes good care of his pokemon and will take on almost any challenger who fights him.
Position: Good
Date of Birth: N/A
Pokedollars: Gym Leader Brock Poke-dollar1,000
Comedy: When Brock sees a beautiful woman, he goes wild. A random pokemon of his, sometimes Croagunk, will pop out of its pokeball and poison jab him and pull him away.
Trainer Class: Gym Leader
Appearance:
Spoiler:
[b]Traits:
[What are the traits that make your character unique?]
Home: [What region are you from?]
Goal: [What is your characters goal?]
History: [As long as it needs to be, but make it good]

Pokemon
Breed:
Nickname: [Only if it has a nickname]
Level: [Starters always start at level 5, no exceptions]
Innate Attacks:
Learned Attacks:
Item: N/A

Pokétch An advanced wrist device designed for trainers. This standard version is able to hold ten Apps at a time, call up to five registered contacts, tune into the regional radio broadcast, and runs off of a battery which is charged by walking.
Color:
Phone List: [You may register trainers here. You can do that by meeting them out in the RP and if they agree to your request, put there name down here.
Applications: [You start out with one, only after you get your app. There will be random people in the RP who will be appointed to give you the apps]
Inventory
Gym Leader Brock Pokedex PokéDex (Feel free to remove the description) An invaluable tool for Pokemon Trainers. It contains information on every discovered Pokémon and some on Pokémon of legend. By simply pointing the device at a Pokémon, it gives background information on its habitat, activities in the wild, attacks, and method of evolution; at other times it gives other bits of information on the Pokémon's history or anatomy.
Gym Leader Brock Pokeball Poké Ball x5
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com

Gym Leader Brock
Page 1 of 1