You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Route one I_vote_lcapRoute one I_voting_barRoute one I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Route one EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Route one EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Route one EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Route one EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Route one EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Route one EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Route one EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Route one EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Route one EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Route one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Pokédollars : 1610

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Route one   Route one EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:40 am

Route 1 (Japanese: 1ばんどうろ Route 1) is a short north-south path located in west Kanto. Its northern terminus is at Viridian City and its southern terminus is at Pallet Town. The contour of the route is designed to be an express route heading south but a trek through numerous grassy areas heading north, both fitting considering the early portion of the storyline of Generations I and III takes Trainers along Route 1 numerous times.

Heading north from Pallet Town, Trainers must make their way around a large but very primitive route, that will become their very first route they will explore on their journey. The route is riddled with large patches of tall grass, and ledges that contour from far east to all to the far west, blocking off most of the route making it hard to travel north, only to have small gaps by which the road has been broken into it.

Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:45 am

Landano exited viridian city and gazed around. The route was a little less scary from up here, and he felt more confidant, in himself and Alice. The silver Eevee was at his heels. She was finally rearing for a fight, and he was ready to let her have one. finally, the pair stepped into the grass, ready to face whatever came their way.
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

Pokédollars : 1545

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:53 am

[[I didn't know the NPC account's password. So, I'm just using this account for now.]]

Wild Encounter!

Route one Spr_4h_019_m
Rattata
Lvl 3
HPAtkDefSpec AtkSpec DefSpd

Rattata sped throughout the grass in a frantic manner. He wasn't exactly in a hurry, he just didn't feel like moving slowly. As the small purple creature sprinted through tall grass, it hurtled into something small, silver and furry. The Rattata squeaked as it tumbled over and past the furry thing, landing on its feet. Because it didn't understand exactly what was going on, when it got up and saw that the furry thing was a pokemon owned by a trainer, it assumed the worst. The Rattata let out its best imitation of an intimidating noise, and pounced forward with a swift tackle attack.
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:57 am

Route one Spr_3f_133_s

Hp-22
At-13
Def-11
Sp At-11
Sp Def-13
Speed-10

Alice got ready, based purely on natural instinct, not on experiance Here we go. Alice Use Sand-Attack! The silver Eevee kicked up dirt around it and shot it into the rattatas eyes.[table border="1"]
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:07 am

Rattata's tackle was already in progress as sand shot up from the Eevee's paws, spraying it in the eyes. Still, the Eevee didn't move, and so that attack connected. Rattata rolled away, popping back up on its paws and shaking its head in an attempt to get the sand out.

Rattata:
HP: 15

Alice:
HP: 19
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:12 am

Alice! Tackle! The Eevee stood up and started sprinting towards its blinded opoonant.
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:15 am

Rattata, during its desperate attempt to clear the stinging sand from its eyes, was completely unaware of the attack to its flank. The Eevee crashed hard into him, knocking him back a few feet. Rattata slid along the ground slowly, eventually coming to a stop. It got up just as slowly, hindered by the damage done. Still, it wasn't down for the count yet. It came at the pokemon with a vengeance, tackling at it head on with all its strength.

Ratatta
HP: 5

Eevee
HP: 19
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:17 am

Alice! Dodge... Landano pulled a pokeball from his belt and threw it hard Now! Alice did as commanded and rolled out of the way
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 am

The Rattata hit the ground where the Eevee stood, sliding on its paws only a few inches. It shook its head, letting out a squeak as a hard orb hit it. The orb split open, and suddenly the Rattata was enveloped in red light. The Pokeball shook a few times, the dot in its center glowing red. Then, suddenly, it stopped completely.

Rattata stats:

Route one Spr_4h_019_m
Name: [[This if for you to decide]]
Species: Rattata
Level: 3
Ability: Run Away
Moves:
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
Type: Normal
Obtained From: Route 1
Personality: Hasty
Stats:
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:30 am

Landano walked over and grabbed the pokeball that was sitting on the ground. Alice was examining it, taking in their new catch. Landano picked it up Hmph, just Rattata I think. Never was good with names. He reached over and scratched Alices head then looked down at her Wanna go training, girl? She nodded in happy agreement and walked deeper into the grass, Landano following.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Pokédollars : 65

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:11 am

Wild Encounter!

Route one Spr_4h_016
Pidgey
Lvl 5

Pidgey was bored, out of its mind really. It fluttered from tree to tree along the route that was its home, seeing the same sites as it always did, dreaming of something new. Of course, it had wings, so it could fly off to a new home any day; but that seemed silly to Pidgey. It didn't want to wander without a purpose, because a lack of purpose was what was boring Pidgey now. Well, I'm sure that's what it would be thinking, assuming Pokemon are as intelligent as a human being. Either way, the Pidgey was flying around aimlessly, when a trainer passed by. He was following at the heel of a silver Pokemon that Pidgey didn't recognize. Obviously not a fellow Pidgey, or a Rattata. The small bird flew lower to the ground, landing in front of the pair, staring at them curiously.
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:33 am

The Pidgey flew in front of Landano and Alice. Alice was ready to strike, and Landano was eager to give her command. Alice. Use Tail whip, now! She responded, jumping into the air to strike the bird.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:22 am

The Pidgey was taken aback by the sudden assault by the silver creature, but it wouldn't be bested. It took the tail whip in stride, moving in one the flashing cloud of fur with its own tackle attack. The Pidgey moved quickly, and at point-blank range, to attack the Eevee and then take flight again.

Route one Spr_4h_016
Pidgey
Lvl 5
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am

Alice was taken by the blow, but quickly got back on its feet. Landano was cool about it though Alice, get into the grass! She responded, running face first into the thick grass nearby.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:45 am

Not wanting to let up yet, the Pidgey dove in after the Eevee with another swift tackle attack, hoping to make its mark one more time. It dove through the thick grass, toward the place where it had seen the most recent movement, assuming that this would be the silvery creature that had attacked it so suddenly.

Route one Spr_4h_016
Pidgey
Lvl 5

Eevee:
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:34 am

Alice jumped from the grass, to the flank of where the pidgey was, and rammeditself hard into the bird pokemon Good job Alice!
Back to top Go down
NPC

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:30 am

The Pidgey, caught by surprise in the midst of its tackle attack, was sent spinning when it felt the silvery head crashing into its side. It flew off course for a few feet, before righting itself with a few beats of its tiny wings. It turned on the Eevee once more, charging it head on with another tackle attack.

Route one Spr_4h_016
Pidgey
Lvl 5

Eevee:
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Landano unhooked a pokeball from his belt and ordered Alice to roll from the line of sight. As she did, he hurled the ball at the pidgey.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:36 am

Confused, Pidgey watched as the human who had been commanding its opponent called for it to step aside. He threw a small red and white orb at Pidgey, too quickly for Pidgey to retaliate. The orb hit Pidgey, opening and sucking it in. Pidgey struggled for a few seconds, before realizing it had spent too much of its energy in the fight. The Pokeball lay still.

Pidgey stats:

Route one Spr_4h_016
Name: [[This if for you to decide]]
Species: Pidgey
Level: 5
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves:
-Tackle
-Sand Attack
Type: Normal
Obtained From: Route 1
Personality: Brave
Stats:
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:04 am

Landanoi walked over and picked up the pokeball Wonderfulhe looked down to Alice You tired? Even though he could see that the Eevee was fatigued, she tried denying it by running around. But Landano shook his head C'mon, were going back to Viridian with that, he let Alice pop up onto his shoulder as they walked back, with 2 new allies in tow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Route one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route one   Route one Empty

Back to top Go down

Route one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Regions of Pokemon :: Kanto Region :: Viridian City-
Jump to: