You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Viridian Forest I_vote_lcapViridian Forest I_voting_barViridian Forest I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Viridian Forest I_vote_lcapViridian Forest I_voting_barViridian Forest I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Viridian Forest EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Viridian Forest EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Viridian Forest EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Viridian Forest EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Viridian Forest EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Viridian Forest EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Viridian Forest EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Viridian Forest EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Viridian Forest EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Viridian Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 am

Viridian Forest HGSS_Viridian_Forest-Morning

Viridian Forest (Japanese: トキワのもり Tokiwa Forest) is a forest which lies between Viridian City and Pewter City in the middle of Route 2 with both the north and south entrances of Viridian Forest open to the route. The deep and sprawling forest is said to be a natural maze as many people get lost inside. The trees in the forest are so thick that little light gets in, and because of this the forest is full of Bug- and Flying-type Pokémon that attract Bug Catchers and other Trainers.

Viridian Forest Kanto_Viridian_Forest_map

Viridian Forest is a deep and sprawling woodland expanding across Route 2 reaching to Pewter City in the north and to Viridian City in the south, giving the forest its name. The trees in this area have grown so dense that light has trouble getting through, and because of this the forest seems dark and gloomy. The path across to each terminus winds its way around the dense layers of trees, creating a giant labyrinth many liken to a natural maze, as many people get lost inside. The entrance to the forest seems to be light and airy: the trees are not as thick and sunlight is able to get in fine. The trees stand tall and the grass appears to be long and unmaintained, while trees in the distance appear to be shadowed.
Because of its dark and shady environment, Viridian Forest hosts a large array of different bug-type Pokémon. They are not particularly powerful, but they will cause status ailments such as paralysis and poison. It is advised from sign posts and even from other Trainers that Trainers should buy status ailment healing items such as Antidote and Parlyz Heal before entering the forest. Pokémon such as Caterpie, Weedle, Metapod, and Kakuna inhabit trees and tall grass, allowing themselves to stay hidden from predators. Viridian Forest is also one of the locations where Trainers can seek wild Pikachu as well as under-leveled Pidgeotto, making the forest a very exclusive place to find Pokémon. Bug Catchers, that own common bug Pokémon such as Caterpie and Weedle, come here in groups from Viridian and Pewter to battle and train.

Items here:
Poké Ball
Antidote
Potion ×2
Antidote
Potion
Poké Ball
Potion ×3
Antidote ×2
Full Restore
Dire Hit
TinyMushroom
Blue Flute
Big Mushroom
TM77 (Psych Up
TinyMushroom
Leaf Stone
Big Mushroom
TinyMushroom
Max Ether
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com
Takai
Admin
Takai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:05 am

Yusaru soon found his way into the forest. His Pokaboo was still on his shoulder and was puffing smoke from its nose.
"Let's train Poka" He said. Poka jumped off his shoulder.
"Poka!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Pokédollars : 65

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:13 am

Wild Encounter!

Viridian Forest Spr_4h_013
Weedle
Level: 3
HPAtkDefSpec AtkSpec DefSpd

A rustle came from the trees above, a brown colored form had awoken from a sleep it had been going under, it had originally been feasting on the leaves of the tree but the subtle atmosphere and the warmth of the sun had quickly put it to sleep. Yet the appearance of a trainer who spoke and the shout that the trainer's pokemon gave out had quickly stirred the pokemon from it's sleep. It's black eyes scanned around the forest before it leaned slightly off the side of the branch and looked down at the trainer along with it's pokemon before it gave a sort of grunt. "Weedle!" He said, seemingly growing angry from being awoken from it's sleep and before long it's red legs shifted as it dropped from the branch around ten to fifteen feet away from the trainer. It's upper half rose from the ground as it's white horn glistened in the sun light, it's cheeks were amazingly red as it seemed prepared to fight with this strange person after being disturbed from it's sleep.

Battle Begin!
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Pokédollars : 1610

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:15 am

A few minutes later Landano entered. looking around the forest. it as dark, with a little light poking through. He looked around, and saw a sea of almost nothing but tall grass. He looked down at his belt. six pokeballs hung from it, one of them had Alice in it. He plucked it off and let the Eevee out

Eevee ee!

C'mon Alice. Were going to see if we cant fnd us a few allies in this grass.

With that, the pair stepped into the tall grass
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:20 am

Viridian Forest 498
Poka
Level: 6

Yusaru smiled as he saw the weedle come after him. He held his hand out as he sent Pokaboo out from beside him.
"Pokaboo, let's go!" he shouted. Pokaboo nodded his head as he looked forward. [I want him to level up so we'll say that he's on the verge of leveling up to level 7, i need to fix up my info]
"Pokaboo, use Tackle on it from behind!" He shouted.
Poka nodded his head as he ran around behind the weedle. He did so quickly so no time to react. He then used tackle, aiming for its back so it couldn't poison him.

Last edited by Takai on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:22 am

Landano heard a ruckus and started looking around. eevee's ears perked as she tried seeing past the grass for something. Trainer Landano thought. Someone else was here. He thought it best to leave the trainer to his quarry.

Lets keep looking Alice. Somethings bound to pop up.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:45 am

(( One at a time please. ))

Battle Stats

Trainer:

Viridian Forest Spr_5b_498
Poka

Enemy:

Weedle

Battle Continue

Weedle's black eyes looked furiously at the two as it seemed to be enraged at this point but it suddenly reared up when the Tepig began to move at the command of the trainer as it attempted to tackle the poor and rather weak Weedle from behind. The Weedle understood what was happening when Poka ran around it, it was obviously trying to avoid getting hit by it's poison stinger but the Weedle tried to turn around towards the pokemon as it went to tackle, trying to point it's needle at the pig. Yet the Weedle found itself being it as it rolled along the ground before quickly sliding to a stop around four feet from the trainer but instead of looking at the trainer it turned towards Poka and it seemed to release a grumble. The in a split second it seemed to crouch and fly at the pig, aiming it's needle like head towards the pokemon as it tried to use Poison Sting on Poka.

Weedle
Hp
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:51 am

"Poka, dodge!" He shouted. Poka ducked down but it was hit on the tip of its tail. Luckily, it wasn't poisoned.
"I want that" He said. He pulled out a pokeball and tossed it at the Weedle.
"You're mine!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 am

Battle Stats

Trainer:

Poka

Enemy:

Weedle

Battle Continue

The Weedle was confident that it's attack would have succeeded but the tip of it's horn had just barely hit the tip of Tepig's tail which caused the Weedle's eyes to go wide as it waited to be attacked in retaliation but was surprised to find that it was left to land on the ground. The Weedle quickly turned it's head just as the pokeball flew through the air and smacked it in it's head which caused it to recoil by stretching the upper half of it's body as it was quickly drawn into the pokeball. The ball began to rock on the ground, making it to two rocks before it reopened and the Weedle quickly formed on the ground next to it. "Weedle!" It said, leaping at Poka once again aiming another "Poison Sting." at the pig like pokemon as it tried to deal at least some damage to the pokemon. It seemed it needed a little bit more damage to be dealt to it before it would succumb to being captured.

Weedle
HP
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:16 am

"Poka, dodge again!" He called out, angered that the ball missed. The Poka jumped into the air, dodging the attack more this time. It then used tackle without Yusaru telling it to. They seemed to be able to read certain thoughts. It then tackled Weedle from the front instead of the back.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:41 am

Battle Stats

Trainer:

Poka

Enemy:

Weedle

Battle Continue

The Weedle had missed, this caused it great grief as it only helped in angering the Weedle more as it wanted to get rid of this pokemon so much and get rid of the trainer in the process as the trainer surely would take the pokemon away if Weedle damaged it enough. It ended up landing on it's feet, it's upper half raising up as it looked towards Poka just as the pokemon attempted to tackle from the front rather then the back which Weedle gladly obliged by lowering the upper half of it's body. It did this just as Poka approached, the Weedle went ahead and took the tackle but used it's horn to sting the pokemon quickly before the force of the tackle caused the Weedle to be sent away and once again roll along the ground till it was at the feet of the trainer. The Weedle merely released a faint noise as it moved, bruises covered it's body as it once again slowly rose up, the fatigue beginning to take the small worm pokemon as it was at it's weakest point before fainting.

Weedle
HP
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:43 am

"Pokeball!" he shouted. He used another pokeball and tossed it at the weedle.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 am

Battle Stats

Trainer:

Poka

Enemy:

Weedle

Battle Continue

The Weedle went to react when it heard the trainer call out pokeball as it was sure the trainer was going to throw another one of those orb shaped devices at him and he knew he was right when he felt the familiar shaped object once again strike it's body. This time it hit around the middle of his body which caused him to release a squeak as he turned into a red beam and was quickly pulled into the device. He tried to fight it once again but he was much weaker this time around as it rocked left to right, rocking once before a soft ding could be heard, the middle of the pokeball became white and it stopped shifting. The Trainer had successfully caught the Weedle as the pokeball sat on the ground ready for the trainer to pick it up.

Congratulations... You Caught Weedle!
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:54 am

Yusaru grabbed the pokeball in his hand. "you'll be needle" He said. He put the pokeball against his waist and turned around. "Should heal ya" He said to his Poka, who was on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Landano looked around the forest and still nothing. Alice was getting impatiant, and was looking for a fight. Relax But the Eevee broke into a run, desperate to sprove its worth to Landano H-hey! Where you going?
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Yusaru turned his head to see a shiny eevee come towards him.
"What do you want?" He asked in an angry tone. He kicked at the eevee to get it away from him.
"I can tell you're weak so why bother trying to fight my Poka?"
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:37 pm

((So it *Can* be shiny? Sweet))

Landano picked up a pace when he heard a cry. He rushed to the noise and saw his Eevee on the ground and saw the trainer not far off Hey! What do you think your doing?!?
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:26 pm

"Your eevee got in my way, so I just kicked it away" He said smugly. "Wanna make somethin of it?"
Yusaru had a smug look on his face. His Weedle and Poka appeared together who gave dirty looks at the eevee.
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:19 am

Alice started growling, her silver coat shining in a ray of sunlight throught the trees, but Landano bent over to pick her up. We have to pick our fights, girl he whispered to the Eevee. I see no reason why two trainers cant take up the same general area of space and not fight. I'm merely looking for pokemon. Besides, you have me; two to one
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:09 am

"When you get more pokemon find me" He said. He returned Poka and Needle to there pokeballs and turned around. Leaving Viridian Forest.
Back to top Go down
Senetue Hirona

Senetue Hirona

Pokédollars : 1555

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:46 am

The soft sound of feet running against the grass filled the forest as Senetue made his way past Yusaru as he exited the forest, his right arm swinging his cello case as he ran past Landano and quickly made his way deeper into the forest with his left arm hugging his pikachu close to his chest. He seemed in a hurry as he moved, turning at bends until he worked his way deeper into the woods, he wanted to try battling at least once again a wild pokemon so he got the idea that traveling deeper into the forest would make it possible to find a pokemon. He found himself jumping over a row of rocks and landing with a grunt as he stopped in an area with grass that was a little more grown out then the grass in the town and resembled that in a route. "Now let's see if I can come across a wild pokemon..." Senetue said, pushing around through the grass while he made sure to keep his pikachu close in case it decided to wander off and get lost inside of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

Pokédollars : 1545

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:02 am

[[I didn't know the NPC account's password. So, I'm just using this account for now.]]

Wild Encounter!

Viridian Forest Spr_5b_010
Caterpie
Lvl 4

Caterpie, like every other day, was hanging upside down on a tree branch, chewing mindlessly at a leaf. Suddenly, however, it was startled by the presence of a person, hopping over the barrier of rocks that Caterpie was sure would keep it isolated. It fell from the tree in its surprise, landing at the trainer's feet, a little dazed. As it looked up, it noticed a Pikachu in the trainer's arms. Another strange sight, to Caterpie, who'd seen maybe one Pikachu before in its entire life in that little section of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Senetue Hirona

Senetue Hirona

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:10 am

Senetue was going to continue to run through the forest at that point but a solid mass had fallen in front of his feet which caused Senetue's eyes to go wide as he realized that a wild pokemon had fallen from the trees above and Senetue was almost ready to turn tail and run. Yet he had to suck it up and he quickly leaped away and shakily sat his cello onto the ground before he pointed to the Caterpie. "I-I'm going to battle you so I'm sorry if you get hurt. Go Ziggy." He said, his left arm released the seemingly lazy Pikachu which dropped to it's paws and in almost an instant got one of the most widest grin on it's face. "Pika!" It said, seemingly shouting out at the Caterpie while Senetue shook before he pointed towards the Caterpie once again. "I'm sorry but Ziggy use Thundershock." He said, closing his eyes slightly as the Pikachu quickly ran towards the Caterpie while it's body began to light up with electricity. The Pikachu then quickly jumped into the air before it released the yellow bolt of electricity which quickly arched at the Caterpie in an attempt to strike it.

(( Stats for my Pikachu can be found in my signature if they're needed ))
Back to top Go down
NPC

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:44 am

Viridian Forest Spr_5b_010
Caterpie
Lvl 4

Confused, and a little frightened by the sheer size of the trainer, Caterpie backed up a few inches. Its eyes got wide as the trainer turned and put something black and bulky down. The trainer spoke to him, but Caterpie didn't really care enough to see if it could understand. The yellow pokemon jumped from its friend's arm and landed in front of Caterpie.

"Pika!" It exclaimed cheerfully, brimming with the electricity contained in its body. Not the kind that it used to attack, but the kind that showed through in the thrill of battle. Caterpie knew that electricity, he'd seen it in Beedrill. The Pikachu sprinted toward him, now covered in visible yellow light. It leaped high into the air, releasing an arc of lightning down on Caterpie. The little green worm rolled itself to the right, shouting in surprise. It stood upon the farthest back of his legs and shot a stream of foggy white silk from its mouth. The string shot, as a trainer might call it, spiraled through the air toward the Pikachu, which was tumbling to the ground after its high leap, hopefully unable to maneuver itself.
Back to top Go down
Senetue Hirona

Senetue Hirona

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:03 am

Ziggy released a sort of grunt when the arc of electricity had missed the Caterpie as Ziggy wanted to get rid of the Caterpie as quick as he could since that meant that he could be held by his trainer much sooner and not have to move around as much. Ziggy hadn't been expecting the string shot which was used at a point that Ziggy found himself at the most disadvantage as he felt the silky substance begin to wrap around his body but he was lucky enough that he was close enough to the ground to where his feet could touch before he found himself wrapped in the string shot. "Ziggy!" Senetue called out, the Pikachu squirmed for a split second before ripping from the substance while some of it still hung from his body which weighed him down slightly which only dropped his speed by one level. "Try again Ziggy." Senetue said, Ziggy moved once again, running to the right towards a tree, jumping up before using his legs to push off the tree and sail over the Caterpie, another arc of electricity stemming from his body towards the Caterpie. This time Ziggy was prepared for any sort of retaliation should the Caterpie try to string shot once again which the fact that Ziggy was soaring over the Caterpie in a sort of arc himself which would make it harder to get Ziggy while in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Viridian Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Regions of Pokemon :: Kanto Region :: Viridian City-
Jump to: