You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- I_vote_lcapYusaru Maruishi -WIP- I_voting_barYusaru Maruishi -WIP- I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- I_vote_lcapYusaru Maruishi -WIP- I_voting_barYusaru Maruishi -WIP- I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Yusaru Maruishi -WIP-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- Empty
PostSubject: Yusaru Maruishi -WIP-   Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 am

Basic Character Information

Name: Yusaru Maruishi
Sex: Male
Personality: Yusaru is a rather arrogant trainer. From Sunnyshore City, he headed to Unova to get his starter, he has since travelled through Kanto but for only a short amount of time. However, he is not a caring trainer, what he wants from his Pokémon is pure power and the trainers he faces to be strong. Yusaru is also known to release his Pokémon if he deems them weak or useless.
Alignment: Neutral
Money: Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- Poke-dollar1,500
Comedy: N/A
Trainer Class: Rival
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Traits: N/A
Home: Region: Sinnoh Town: Sunnyshore City
Goal: Be the greatest trainer ever
History: Yusaru was born in Sunnyshore City of the Sinnoh Region. Growing up, he was always around pokemon. The reason behind his current attitude is due to this. His mother was the gym leader of another region called Archella. Her name was Arianna. His father was known as Butch who was born and raised in Sunnyshore City. Yusaru hated pokemon due to an attack made on him when he was out with his pokemon. He called the pokemon weak for not being able to protect him so he released it.
[Current]
Yusaru is currently in the Kanto Region. He is wanting to beat the champion of the region and will do whatever he can to do so.

Your Pokemons Information
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- 498
Name: Poka
Species: Fire Pig Pokémon
Level: 5
Ability: Blaze
Moves:
* Tackle
* Tail Whip
Type: Fire
Obtained From: Got from father whom was in Unova travelling with his mother.
Personality: Brave
Stats:
HP Atk Def Spec Atk Spec Def Spd
23 13 11 11 11 9
Item/s: N/A

Pokétch: An advanced wrist device designed for trainers. This standard version is able to hold ten Apps at a time, call up to five registered contacts, tune into the regional radio broadcast, and runs off of a battery which is charged by walking.
Color:
Phone List: [You may register trainers here. You can do that by meeting them out in the RP and if they agree to your request, put there name down here.
Applications: [You start out with one, only after you get your app. There will be random people in the RP who will be appointed to give you the apps]

Inventory
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- Pokedex PokéDex (Feel free to remove the description) An invaluable tool for Pokemon Trainers. It contains information on every discovered Pokémon and some on Pokémon of legend. By simply pointing the device at a Pokémon, it gives background information on its habitat, activities in the wild, attacks, and method of evolution; at other times it gives other bits of information on the Pokémon's history or anatomy.
Yusaru Maruishi -WIP- Pokeball Poké Ball x5
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com

Yusaru Maruishi -WIP-
Page 1 of 1