You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Resident Evil RPG I_vote_lcapResident Evil RPG I_voting_barResident Evil RPG I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Resident Evil RPG I_vote_lcapResident Evil RPG I_voting_barResident Evil RPG I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Resident Evil RPG EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Resident Evil RPG EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Resident Evil RPG EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Resident Evil RPG EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Resident Evil RPG EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Resident Evil RPG EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Resident Evil RPG EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Resident Evil RPG EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Resident Evil RPG EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Resident Evil RPG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roukostu

Roukostu

Pokédollars : 1500

Resident Evil RPG Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil RPG   Resident Evil RPG EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:51 am

Resident Evil RPG Re5dlc-banner

In 1998, an incident in Arklay Mountains sending a virus throughout Raccoon City, having the government and Umbrella forced in destroying it completely, then there was the incident at Rockfort Island where Alexia Ashford's new found power was born, it also effected those in Europe as well creating a new entire virus, taking control of the user while they're living. Now it is in Africa, where the not only the virus takes over the human body while still alive, it also makes them faster, stronger and much more deadly. Wesker is somehow behind all of this, his next step? Undetermine, not only that new groups are starting to arise from this incident, which side are you on? The living? Or the dead?

http://residentevilrpg.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Resident Evil RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil RPG   Resident Evil RPG EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:57 am

I expect you to advertise Pokemon Universe on there as a Link Back.
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com
Roukostu

Roukostu

Pokédollars : 1500

Resident Evil RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil RPG   Resident Evil RPG EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:58 am

yep, where's your advertisement? I'm looking for it, while trying to do other things too.
Back to top Go down
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Resident Evil RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil RPG   Resident Evil RPG EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:16 am

Just post the image of the banner and a link to the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Resident Evil RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil RPG   Resident Evil RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Information Center :: Advertisement :: First Link-
Jump to: