You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
A Faitful meeting I_vote_lcapA Faitful meeting I_voting_barA Faitful meeting I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
A Faitful meeting I_vote_lcapA Faitful meeting I_voting_barA Faitful meeting I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
A Faitful meeting EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
A Faitful meeting EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
A Faitful meeting EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
A Faitful meeting EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
A Faitful meeting EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
A Faitful meeting EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
A Faitful meeting EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
A Faitful meeting EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
A Faitful meeting EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

A Faitful meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

Pokédollars : 1610

A Faitful meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Faitful meeting   A Faitful meeting EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:14 am

Viridian, the town of new beginnings. The place where many trainers had once taken their first steps...now A new generation begin theirs

A tall, blonde figure walked down the street, at his heels was a small, silver furred pokemon, enjoying being out. The trainer was messing with his new poketech.

"Dang it. No channels. I guess thats what happenes when you buy it thrift..

"Eee Eevee!"

"Well I know but...sigh, whateer. We need a break"

The pair was new together, Landano had just gotten his new partner Eevee, and the two were working out better than he had expected. They walked into a shop they saw and up to the nearest table. Landano sat down and Eevee sat next to him on the ground.

Last edited by LandanoHojo on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leonid

Leonid

Pokédollars : 1515

A Faitful meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Faitful meeting   A Faitful meeting EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:40 am

[[Digging the Pokemon Episode-esque intro]]

Damn.. Leo thought to himself angrily, stepping out of the fresh air and into a small shop in Viridian City. He was just returning from a trip through the Viridian forest, heading from the Gym he had stopped at. Those pokemon were way too tough..

He took a seat at an empty table, waiting for some service. It wasn't until now that he'd noticed that he'd never returned Lara to her pokeball. The Mankey walked patiently behind him, taking a seat directly across from him at the table. He smiled at her, assuring her without words that they would challenge the Gym soon.

"Eee Eevee!" Leonid heard faintly from outside the small shop. He turned around and watched as a tall blonde guy walked in. He didn't look that much older than Leonid, but what was really interesting about him was the pokemon following behind him. The small brown creature scurried across the tiled floor, sitting down next to its owner's chair.

Instantly curious, Leonid pushed back his chair and walked over to the table. He did his best to smile invitingly, waving to the newcomer.

"I'm Leonid. I couldn't help but notice your partner there," he said, motioning toward the Eevee with his left hand. "Not every day you get to see an Eevee. Have you two been together long?"

Lara walked up and sat itself, cross legged, on the ground across from the Eevee, staring blankly at it.
Back to top Go down
Amalie

Amalie

A Faitful meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Faitful meeting   A Faitful meeting EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:05 am

It was a sunny day in Viridian City. People were walking outside, enjoying the sun and warm weather. A young girl walked through the streets, her blue eyes being wide open, as she was set in awe. Every new thing that girl saw, may it be as insignificant as possible, it would amaze her because to her, nothing was unimportant. Observant as she was, she didn't fail to miss a little cafe just some meters in front her and Elanor, her Vulpix. Elanor preferred it to be outside of her pokeball, as she was emotionally attached to that girl. Being curious and tired because of the long journey, the blue eyed girl decided to enter the cafe, in order to rest a bit. She opened the wooden door and a small bell could be heard ringing as her long, brown hair waved behind her. She sat down on an empty table, Elanor sitting on her lap.

The girl tapped her fingers as she looked at the people in the cafe. There were a lot of people in the room, barely anyone being a pokemon trainer. Though, two people, boys to be exact, were obviously trainers since pokemon were next to them. The female raised an eyebrow as she looked at them, being too tired to do anything else. Elanor, however, was feeling more than intrigued by the sight of pokemon. Well, she hadn't seen other pokemon for some time now, so it was only natural that she was curious.

Elanor jumped off of her trainer's lap and ran to the two other pokemon. ''What!? No, come back, Elanor!'' the girl shouted, but it was no use; The Vulpix had already made its way to the other pokemon and had bumped into the Eevee. The girl quickly stood up and walked up to them as well, as her face took on an apologizing expression. '' I-I am terribly sorry. We just haven't seen other trainers and pokemon for a long time.'' she apologized as her eyes were glued on the boys. ''My name's Amalie. Nice to meet you.''
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

A Faitful meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Faitful meeting   A Faitful meeting EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 pm

(lol, longer than im used to, alright)

Landano was somewhat surprised at the friendliness of both the triners and their pokemon. Before he had time to react he was somewhat surrounded. In the meantime Eevee had started sniffing around the Vulpix curiously. The Vulpix's owner stunned him. He had always had a weak, chivalrous side. He brushed himself off

Im...My name is Landano. sorry myself, i'm not exactly part of any old crowd here. And this is Alice. We've been together for probably...a week. Im sort of a late blooming trainer.

Alice was busy aquainting with Elanor. Landano was studying the two other trainers carefully. The one had long, almost silver hair, and was wearing clothes that complemented it. He looked down at his own clothes and realized he seemed very underdressed. He looked at the trainers Mankey on the ground. He looked like a city boy, that was sure. Then he turned to the girl who had introduced herself as Amalie. Her clothes revealed her to be a girl likely to be raised near the shore, and her hair flowed down her back.Again, he himself felt very underdressed.

Anyway. Im from Fuchsia originally. How about you two?

Last edited by LandanoHojo on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : finishing)
Back to top Go down
Leonid

Leonid

A Faitful meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Faitful meeting   A Faitful meeting EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:53 am

Well, that was the easy part; introducing himself. Leo smiled as a Vulpix popped up, running into the Eevee. They sniffed at each other a bit, apparently trying to get to know each other. Lara continued to stare blankly at them, as if she had no idea exactly how to react to them. In truth, this was the first time Lara had ever interacted with anything other than another Mankey or Primeape. She had never really gotten to play with the other pokemon at Leo's Dojo, because they were all too old, or too busy training.

"Saffron City." Leo said, in response to the blond man's question. He had completely ignored the other girl, not in an attempt to be rude, but because he wasn't sure he felt like repeating his introduction.
Back to top Go down
Amalie

Amalie

A Faitful meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Faitful meeting   A Faitful meeting EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:05 am

Landano introduced himself, though the other boy let out a merely 'Saffron city', the place he was from. Amalie didn't bother this, though she felt it was kind of rude to not introduce yourself since the others had shared their names. ''I am from Sunnyshore City.'' the girl replied, her face shining from the bright smile she was sending to Landano. ''Hm...Would you mind if I sit with you? It's boring to be sitting alone.'' the female asked as she looked to the cafe that had suddenly filled with more people. Elanor was now slowly nearing the Mankey. Cautiously, she proceeded to sniff at it but was a bit discouraged by the pokemon's look on its face. Amalie noticed the Vulpix's hesitation and quickly smiled at it, encouraging it to go ahead. What could possibly happen anyway?
Back to top Go down
LandanoHojo

LandanoHojo

A Faitful meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Faitful meeting   A Faitful meeting EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Sure, take my seat Landano stood up and got himself another chair to sit in and sat down. He looked around the cafe and took note that there were no other trainers in the cafe. Soon the waitress brought his drink, his favorite. Cofee with sugar and vanilla creamer, the way he liked it. He took a drink and relaxed a bit. So, what's a city boy, a boy from the backyard and a seaside girl all doing so far from home...ehh?
Back to top Go down
Leonid

Leonid

A Faitful meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Faitful meeting   A Faitful meeting EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:32 am

The girl introduced herself, and was offered a seat by the other boy. Leo smiled at her in a friendly manner, as if to make up for his lack of an introduction. Have to talk more.. He reminded himself. The waitress came by, dropping off the boy's drink. Leo didn't stop her as she turned to walk off, wanting nothing for himself, but he did shoot the girl a glance to see if she would stop her to order anything.

"That is a good question," Leo said, breaking the silence that shortly followed the boy's question. He thought over his answer for a short while before replying, placing a hand on Lara's head and scratching behind her ear. "Judging from our Pokemon, I'd say we're all here for one particular reason. That would be because we finally got our hands on a pokemon and the permission to leave home. I stopped here in the hopes that I could train Lara a little longer, before we challenged a Gym? And you two?"

Leo took in a short breath after that, feeling a little uncomfortable. He'd just said more to those two in that last little speech that he'd said to any other person in weeks. He let go of Lara's fur, placing his hands back on the table in front of him. Lara turned her attention to the Vulpix that had been sniffing at it, and reached one hand over to it. It slowly petted at the Vulpix's back, much like she'd seen Leo do with some of the pokemon their old friend had trained with.
Back to top Go down
Amalie

Amalie

A Faitful meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Faitful meeting   A Faitful meeting EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:40 am

Amalie's face brightened up as Landano gave her his chair. She was going to protest, but the boy didn't leave her much of a chance to do so. The girl sat on the chair as her long brown hair flowed behind her like a river. Her blue eyes noticed the other boy smiling at her and she grabbed the chance by its throat, to elicit his name. The female smiled brilliantly at the nameless boy as she was going ask him his name but, unfortunately, the waitress stopped by and dropped off Landano's drink and then turned to ask the girl what she would like to have. ''Um, a frappe please. With three tea spoons of sugar.'' Amalie replied, looking happily at the waitress. The waitress left, leaving the unknown boy with no drink. The girl's facial expression turned from happy to troubled and then again to happy in a matter of a fraction of a second. She was wondering why he hadn't ordered anything but she was getting worked up over nothing. She usually did, anyway. There could be multiple reasons as to why he hadn't ordered, but the young girl quickly pushed them aside as she attentively listened to the boy's answer.

''Hm, I'm just passing by to see the curiosities. I and Elanor here wanna see the world.'' she replied and waited for her drink with a smile on her face. ''You never told us your name, did you?'' she asked, turning to the boy that had just spoken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Faitful meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Faitful meeting   A Faitful meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

A Faitful meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Regions of Pokemon :: Kanto Region :: Viridian City-
Jump to: