You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Akiza KuraiRyu  I_vote_lcapAkiza KuraiRyu  I_voting_barAkiza KuraiRyu  I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Akiza KuraiRyu  I_vote_lcapAkiza KuraiRyu  I_voting_barAkiza KuraiRyu  I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Akiza KuraiRyu  EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Akiza KuraiRyu  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Akiza KuraiRyu  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Akiza KuraiRyu  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Akiza KuraiRyu  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Akiza KuraiRyu  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Akiza KuraiRyu  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Akiza KuraiRyu  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Akiza KuraiRyu  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Akiza KuraiRyu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akiza_Dragon100

Akiza_Dragon100

Pokédollars : 1500

Akiza KuraiRyu  Empty
PostSubject: Akiza KuraiRyu    Akiza KuraiRyu  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:58 am

Name: Akiza KuraiRyu aka Dark Dragon

Sex: Female
Personality: Akiza is very friendly around her fellow trainers, but when an enemy is near- don't mess with her. Akiza takes Pokemon battles extremely seriously and never backs down from a challenge-no matter what! If Akiza is in trouble she will ask for help. When she is in a double battle with a friend she uses teamwork and her friend's strengths to her advantage. When she is battling alone.. she shows her Pokemon's power and strength. When it comes to Pokemon she trains them daily and catches Pokemon that fit her style. She mostly catches Dragon, Dark, Fire, and Ghost type Pokemon and will do anything to successfully capture any Pokemon that she wants.

Alignment: Good
Money:
$1500

Comedy: Akiza usually is serious and only smiles when she is with her friends, family and when she wins a battle. Though Akiza is mysterious she shows her humor and playful friendly side when she is with her best friends and her Pokemon.

Trainer Class: Dragon Tamer
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Akiza has long semi-dark red hair with black highlights and normally wears it in a ponytail. She has red eyes, slightly tan skin and is 5'5". She wears a black and red outfit that makes her look like a warrior.

Traits: Semi-dark red hair, red eyes, personality, clothing
Home: Johto League, Blackthorn City

Goal: Akiza's main goal is to become the Pokemon League Champion and the most powerful Dragon-type Trainer.

History: Akiza was born into an extremely powerful family of Pokemon trainers. Ever since Akiza was 6 she wanted to follow her brother's (Lance's) footsteps and just like him become the Pokemon League Champion. However, most of her family were Pokemon Rangers and sought to keep Pokemon in their wild environments, but Akiza doesn't, she wants to capture Pokemon and use their strength and power to win battles, and make her dream come true. By the age of 10 Akiza was determined to start her journey as a trainer, but her parents didn't allow her to until she understood what it means to be a trainer, and that becoming a Ranger was the best way to get to her dream. Akiza didn't fall for that and she knew that she was going to be a Dragon Tamer like her brother, not a Ranger.

So when Akiza was 14 she started learning all about Dragon-type Pokemon from her brother and swore to Lance that she would become the next Champion. Her parents were furious at Akiza's choice and they disowned her, hoping to ruin her confidence and change her mind of becoming a Ranger. So Akiza left her home of Blackthorn and set off to start her journey as a Dragon Tamer, starting her path to becoming the Pokemon League Champion.

Pokemon Information
Akiza KuraiRyu  Charmander
Name: Fuego
Species: Charmander
Level: 5
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Scratch, Growl
Type: Fire
Personality: ((These are listed on the pokemon's personality page.))
Stats: HP-219, Atk-140, Def-122, Spec Atk-156, Spec Def-136, Spd-166
Item(s): Leftovers

Pokétch: An advanced wrist device designed for trainers. This standard version is able to hold ten Apps at a time, call up to five registered contacts, tune into the regional radio broadcast, and runs off of a battery which is charged by walking.
Color: Red and Black
Phone List: [You may register trainers here. You can do that by meeting them out in the RP and if they agree to your request, put there name down here.
Applications:
[You start out with one, only after you get your app. There will be random people in the RP who will be appointed to give you the apps]

Inventory
PokéDex (Feel free to remove the description) An invaluable tool for Pokemon Trainers. It contains information on every discovered Pokémon and some on Pokémon of legend. By simply pointing the device at a Pokémon, it gives background information on its habitat, activities in the wild, attacks, and method of evolution; at other times it gives other bits of information on the Pokémon's history or anatomy.
Poké Ball x5

Last edited by Akiza_Dragon100 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

Pokédollars : 1545

Akiza KuraiRyu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiza KuraiRyu    Akiza KuraiRyu  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:59 am

Two things:
When you put in your stats, you have to set the level to 5 instead of 100.
Also, you can pick any personality trait from the drop down list just above the submit button on the stat thing, that's what you put under your pokemon's personality.
Back to top Go down

Akiza KuraiRyu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Generalities :: Approved Characters :: Application Graveyard-
Jump to: