You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Felix The Gym Leader I_vote_lcapFelix The Gym Leader I_voting_barFelix The Gym Leader I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Felix The Gym Leader I_vote_lcapFelix The Gym Leader I_voting_barFelix The Gym Leader I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Felix The Gym Leader EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Felix The Gym Leader EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Felix The Gym Leader EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Felix The Gym Leader EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Felix The Gym Leader EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Felix The Gym Leader EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Felix The Gym Leader EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Felix The Gym Leader EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Felix The Gym Leader EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Felix The Gym Leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Felix

Felix

Pokédollars : 1545

Felix The Gym Leader Empty
PostSubject: Felix The Gym Leader   Felix The Gym Leader EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:16 am

Basic Character Information

Name: Felix Demby
Sex: Male
Personality: Felix is an interesting character. He doesn't really have one set personality type. He's intelligent, but often times doesn't act it. He's mature, but has found that it's far more fun to act immaturely. Felix is responsible, but only in serious situations, and never when it comes to his own personal health. He is a very serious person, but he does know when to let loose and enjoy life. He's a pyro, a clepto, a masochist, and addicted to gambling. Despite his love for the martial arts, he also seems to be something of a romantic. He's in love with music and poetry, and often writes both. Felix is an accomplished guitar player, and enjoys to do it whenever he can. Felix is often outwardly arrogant, as an attempt to hide the fact that he actually has a rather low self-esteem. He has an unrealistic view of himself, and sets ridiculously high standards for himself, while setting his standards for everyone else at a ridiculously low level. As far as love-life goes, he doesn't really have a type. He isn't picky, not even about gender. At this point in his life Felix believes it's more about the experience of getting to know individuals intimately than it is about the long-term relationship, and because of that his relationships are numerous and short-lived.

Alignment: Neutral
Money: Felix The Gym Leader Poke-dollar1,500]
Comedy: He enjoys making stupid jokes. Par example: Two ducks are swimming across a pond. One duck says "Quack quack." The other one says, "THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!" xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Trainer Class: Gym Leader
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Traits: He's a very random person. Not predictable.
Home: Atomo Town, Ciello
Goal: Simply to train his pokemon and prove that Normal pokemon are beast too.
History:
Like a lot of the more Traditional Gyms throughout the world, the title of Gym Leader has been something passed down to the Leader's Child when they came of age. This is what happened with Felix. He grew up the son of a Gym Leader, someone who actually thought Normal Pokemon were useless. Still, despite the pressure put on him by his Rock-Type Gym Leader of a Father, Felix grew up around and fell in love with Normal-Types. When Felix finally inherited the Gym from his Father, he told his father that he would not be using his father's Rock-Type Pokemon. Surprisingly enough, his father gave Felix his blessing. In the end his father only wanted his son to be his own person, and he planned to challenge Felix every step of the way in that respect. Since that day, Felix has run the Gym faithfully and without rest. He takes on any challenge that comes through his door fairly and with a good sense of sportsmanship.

Your Pokemons Information

Name: Anja
Species: Stantler
Level: 14
Ability: Intimidate
Moves:
-Stomp
-Hypnosis
-Shadow Ball
-Agility
Type: Normal
Personality: Timid
Stats:
HP: 48
Atk: 31
Def: 26
Spec. Atk: 33
Spec. Def: 27
Speed: 36

Name: Arlo
Species: Tauros
Level: 12
Ability: Intimidate
Moves:
-Take Down
-Horn Attack
-Fissure
-Stomp
Personality: Adamant
Stats:
HP: 43
Atk: 35
Def: 31
Spec. Atk: 16
Spec. Def: 25
Speed: 35

Name: Mimmer
Species: Ditto
Level: 12
Ability: Limber
Moves:
-Transform
Personality: Quiet
Stats:
HP: 37
Atk: 20
Def: 20
Spec. Atk: 22
Spec. Def: 20
Speed: 18

Item/s: ~

Pokétch: An advanced wrist device designed for trainers. This standard version is able to hold ten Apps at a time, call up to five registered contacts, tune into the regional radio broadcast, and runs off of a battery which is charged by walking.
Color: White
Phone List:
Applications:

Inventory
Felix The Gym Leader Pokedex PokéDex (Feel free to remove the description) An invaluable tool for Pokemon Trainers. It contains information on every discovered Pokémon and some on Pokémon of legend. By simply pointing the device at a Pokémon, it gives background information on its habitat, activities in the wild, attacks, and method of evolution; at other times it gives other bits of information on the Pokémon's history or anatomy.
Felix The Gym Leader Pokeball Poké Ball x5
Back to top Go down

Felix The Gym Leader
Page 1 of 1