You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Rival Yusaru -wip- I_vote_lcapRival Yusaru -wip- I_voting_barRival Yusaru -wip- I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Rival Yusaru -wip- I_vote_lcapRival Yusaru -wip- I_voting_barRival Yusaru -wip- I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Rival Yusaru -wip- EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Rival Yusaru -wip- EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Rival Yusaru -wip- EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Rival Yusaru -wip- EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Rival Yusaru -wip- EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Rival Yusaru -wip- EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Rival Yusaru -wip- EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Rival Yusaru -wip- EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Rival Yusaru -wip- EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Rival Yusaru -wip-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Rival Yusaru -wip- Empty
PostSubject: Rival Yusaru -wip-   Rival Yusaru -wip- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 am

Basic Character Information

Name: Yusaru
Sex: Male
Personality: [How does your character react in certain situations? When he/she is is in danger, with friends, alone?]
Alignment: [What side is your character on? Good, Evil, or Neutral?]
Money: [How much money do you have on you at the start? You start out with Rival Yusaru -wip- Poke-dollar1,500]
Comedy: [What is it about your character that makes him/her so funny?]
Trainer Class: [Pick one from this list here http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trainer_class]
Appearance: [Depending on your trainer class, what does your character look like?]
Traits: [What are your character traits that makes your character unique?]
Home: [What region is your character from? and what town or city is your character from?]
Goal: [What are your characters goals?]
History: [What is your characters history? At least 1 paragraph]

Your Pokemons Information
Breed: [What is the breed of your pokemon?]
Nickname: [If your pokemon has a nickname, what is it? /optional/]
Gender: [What is the gender of your pokemon? Male, Female, or No Gender?]
Type: [Water, Fire, Dark, Rock, Ground, Electric, etc?]
Level: [What is the level of your pokemon? All starter pokemon start at level 5]
Attacks: [You get up to 4 spaces for attacks, and the first two must be the first two attacks the pokemon can learn]
Item/s: [Does your pokemon hold an item? What is it?]

Pokétch: An advanced wrist device designed for trainers. This standard version is able to hold ten Apps at a time, call up to five registered contacts, tune into the regional radio broadcast, and runs off of a battery which is charged by walking.
Color:
Phone List: [You may register trainers here. You can do that by meeting them out in the RP and if they agree to your request, put there name down here.
Applications: [You start out with one, only after you get your app. There will be random people in the RP who will be appointed to give you the apps]

Inventory
Rival Yusaru -wip- Pokedex PokéDex (Feel free to remove the description) An invaluable tool for Pokemon Trainers. It contains information on every discovered Pokémon and some on Pokémon of legend. By simply pointing the device at a Pokémon, it gives background information on its habitat, activities in the wild, attacks, and method of evolution; at other times it gives other bits of information on the Pokémon's history or anatomy.
Rival Yusaru -wip- Pokeball Poké Ball x5
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com

Rival Yusaru -wip-
Page 1 of 1