You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join the forum to take part in the RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Takai
Totodile - Johto I_vote_lcapTotodile - Johto I_voting_barTotodile - Johto I_vote_rcap 
LandanoHojo
Totodile - Johto I_vote_lcapTotodile - Johto I_voting_barTotodile - Johto I_vote_rcap 
Felix
NPC
Dylan
Senetue Hirona
Leonid
PEPITO1O1O
KingDigdigdug
Roukostu
Latest topics
» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Totodile - Johto EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:49 am by Guest

» Solo Mu
Totodile - Johto EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am by Takai

» Faero--land of the past
Totodile - Johto EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 am by Guest

» Aye
Totodile - Johto EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:21 am by jessecast

» Twilight Falls Academy
Totodile - Johto EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Katsu Region
Totodile - Johto EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» The Shadow Arrives
Totodile - Johto EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am by Shadow

» The Shadow's Tracks
Totodile - Johto EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am by Shadow

» Sols Sandile
Totodile - Johto EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 am by Takai

Totodile - Johto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takai
Admin
Takai

Pokédollars : 1651

Totodile - Johto Empty
PostSubject: Totodile - Johto   Totodile - Johto EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:56 am

Totodile - Johto 110px-158Totodile

Totodile is a Water-type Pokémon.
It evolves into Croconaw starting at level 18, who evolves into Feraligatr starting at level 30.

Totodile look like small, bipedal blue crocodiles (similar to its evolved forms) with red spines on their back and tail, the one on their back being larger with additional ridges next to the back spines. Totodile's head is large, with crocodilian ridges above its eyes, and much of the head’s size is composed of Totodile's snout and strong jaws. There are two visible teeth on the tip of its upper jaw, and two rows of three teeth on each side of its lower jaw. Totodile's mouth is often depicted open. On its chest is a yellow, somewhat V-shaped pattern that extends to Totodile's arms, with a line bisecting the pattern at the middle. Totodile have five sharp claws and three toes. Its eyes have red irises, and there is a dark-colored pattern around the eyes that is depicted as either dark-blue or black.
espite their small size, Totodile are very powerful, especially when underwater. Totodile have a very large set of jaws for a Pokémon its size, just a playful nip can be painful. It can also bite with ice cold fangs. Like the other Water-type starter Pokémon, the power of Totodile's Water-type attacks get stronger when in a pinch.
Totodile have a habit of biting anything they see, including their trainers. It is unwise to turn one's back on a Totodile. Totodile also have a genuine playfulness about them, they are always ready for a good laugh. There is a tough side to Totodile though, as they can quickly react to difficult situations in a battle and bounce back with boosts of their water-type moves.
Back to top Go down
https://universepokemon.darkbb.com

Totodile - Johto
Page 1 of 1